(Update Nov. 6, 2021 9:47 PM EST) CNN has released the ages of seven of the eight victims who died at the AstroWorld Festival on Friday night. According to the outlet, the victims' ages are 14, 16, two were 21, two were 23 and one was 27 years old. No one has been reported missing. Of the 25 who were transported to the hospital for injuries, 13 remain in the hospital on Saturday. Five of those still hospitalized are under the age of 18.

Following a Saturday evening press conference, it was revealed that there were several incidents where Narcan, an emergency drug used to treat narcotic overdoses, was administered. One of those incidents involved a security officer who claims he was unexpectedly injected with drugs, according to Houston Police Department Chief Troy Finner.

"We do have a report of a security officer, according to the medical staff that was out and treated him last night, that he was reaching over to restrain or grab a citizen and he felt a prick in his neck," said Finner.


Scott has also sent another message to fans via his Instagram Stories.





(Original Nov. 6, 2021 2:20 PM EST) Multiple injuries and eight deaths have been reported following day one of Travis Scott's AstroWorld Festival at Houston's NRG Park, with the youngest victim reported as a 10-year-old. 

Friday's festival brought in roughly 50,000 attendees after being canceled last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Investigators are still working to determine what happened, however, reports of a massive crowd surge towards the stage around 9 PM may be to blame.

"The crowd began to compress toward the front of the stage and that caused some panic and started causing some injuries. People began to fall out and become unconscious and that created additional panic," said Houston Fire Department Chief Samuel Peña who also confirmed that 17 people were immediately transported to local hospitals, 11 of those who were transported were in cardiac arrest.

Graphic videos circulating on social media show droves of unconscious concertgoers being pulled from crowds with medical staff and other attendees attempting life-saving measures to resuscitate them. Other videos showed distraught fans begging Scott and the concert staff to stop the show and get help. In one video, a young man could be seen climbing a ladder to reach out to the cameraman for help. He's heard yelling, "People are f***ing dying, I want to save somebody's life" before being shooed away.



(Original Nov. 6, 2021 9:47 PM EST) In another video of that same incident, a young woman, who has reportedly been identified as @seannafaith on Instagram, tried to signal the cameraman for help and was threatened. In a post on Instagram she wrote, "I screamed over and over again. He wouldn't even look in the direction [...]The other man grabbed my arm and told me he would push me off the platform with no sides if I didn't get down."


The Instagram user also detailed the moments before the horrific scene, describing seeing fear in the eyes of other concertgoers as they drowned in a sea of people, struggling to breathe.

"Breathing became something only a few were capable of," she wrote. "We knew there was a very big chance some of us would not make it out alive."


She also reveals that security did not assist.




According to those in attendance, Scott paused the show multiple times and directed security to concertgoers that appeared to need aid. 



However, it's unclear whether or not he knew the magnitude of what was happening amongst the mass of people, as he continued the show and at one point brought Drake out as a special guest — further igniting the crowd. 



Over fifty HFD units were dispatched to AstroWorld Festival after Peña says festival staff became "quickly overwhelmed." A video that has begun circulating online even shows festival-goers dancing on top of golf carts carrying medics to those in need of assistance. 

Shortly after the event, AstroWorld Festival organizers shared a message on their official Instagram page. 




Travis Scott took to Instagram on Saturday morning to express deep sympathy to those affected by the tragedy. "My prayers go out to the families and all those impacted by what happened at AstroWorld Festival," wrote Scott. "I am committed to working together with the Houston community to heal and support the families in need."



"Our hearts are broken. People go to these events looking for a good time, a chance to unwind, to make memories. It’s not the kind of event you go to to find out about fatalities," said Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo, who describes the incident as "an extremely tragic night."

Day two of AstroWorld Festival, which was scheduled to take place on Saturday, Nov. 6, has been canceled.